Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"YORKIES ARE THE SPICE OF LIFE"


When I look at my little darlings, I see beauty from with in these creatures, such heart and a spirit that is so full of fun. so much devotion to whom ever lets them into there hearts. Moving across the floor with out ever missing a step, their silky coats flow out all around them as if a cloak of blue silk were upon their backs.

I've been raising Yorkies for 30 years and never get tired of their persistence for your attention and their need to be close to you.

As puppies they are just so sweet and cute, yet still show all the characteristics of their parents and grandparents. When born they weigh no more than 6oz and even as small as 2oz. yet they are strong enough to grow and thrive to become such beautiful creatures. Yorkies make great companions and most of all best friends.

Being on the show circuit and traveling all over the country and then to walk in a show ring with one of my Yorkies was always a proud moment. Not always taking home that blue ribbon but yet still knowing that they would still give me there all was a prize in its self.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

robble robble robble robble robble robble robble robble robble robble robble robble robble robble robble robble

Anonymous said...

I love these little guys just like you.
I have three and I breed them too. They are the sweetest little ones ever. Yorkies give back more love then any dog I have ever owned. Worth a fortune in gold to anyone that lives with one they are to me. I LOVE THEM!